The best options for securing the long-term storage of carbon (particularly through the storage of wood) need to be researched to bring out the possible rays of sunshine in an otherwise gloomy scenario.
- We aim to formulate, initiate and manage such interventions
- We need the best collective wisdom and research
- We wish to collaborate with corporations and individuals with the appropriate skills, knowledge and resources to contribute towards mitigation of climate change
Schematic showing both terrestrial and geological sequestration of carbon dioxide emissions from a biomass or fossil fuel power station. Rendering by LeJean Hardin and Jamie Payne. Source: http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/v33_2_00/research.htm
This image is a derivative work of the following images:
- File:Carbon_sequestration.jpg licensed with PD-USGov
- 2005-04-24T16:36:47Z Tonderai 360×271 (28662 Bytes) Schematic showing both terrestrial and geological sequestration of carbon dioxide emissions from a coal-fired plant. Rendering by LeJean Hardin and Jamie Payne. Source: http://www.ornl.gov/info/ornlreview/v33_2_00/research.h